Pcbuyersguide 3DMark 11 Hall of Fame
- Wolvebain - P20,880 - Intel Core i7 3960x @ 4.8GHz, 3x KFA² nVidia GeForce GTX 670 4GB EX OC @ 1006/1502 - nVidia drivers 306.97
- Wolvebain - P11,115 - Intel Core i7 950 @ stock, ATi Radeon Tri-Fire PowerColor HD6990 4GB + PowerColor HD6970 2GB @ stock & nVidia GeForce Asus GTX460 DirectCU TOP/2DI/768MD5 @ stock - AMD CCC 11.12
- Doug_Dread - P9,405 - Intel Core i7 3770K @ stock, inno3D nVidia GeForce GTX 680 @ stock - Drivers unknown
- Zizzy - P7,766 - Intel Core i5 2500K @ 5GHz, inno3D nVidia GeForce GTX 580 @ 955/1150 (1.138V) - nVidia drivers 296.10
- Gouhan - P7,118 - Intel Core i7 2600K @ 4800.2MHz, nVidia GeForce GTX 580 @ 900/1050 - Drivers unknown
- Pollynator -P6,901 - Intel Core i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz, AMD Radeon HD 5970 @ 800/1200 - AMD CCC 10.11
- Zizzy - P6,245 - Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4909.5MHz, Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6970 2GB @ 950/1485 (1.225V) - AMD CCC 11.12
- OmagaIII - P5,458 - AMD Phenom II x4 945 @ stock, 2x Force3D AMD Radeon HD 5870 1GB (CrossFire) @ stock - AMD CCC 10.11
- Stephen9 - P5,305 - Intel Core i5 2500K @ stock, nVidia GeForece GTX 570 @ stock - nVidia drivers 255.58
- nakedpeunut - P4,670 - Intel Core i5 750 @ 4013.3MHz, AMD Radeon HD 5850 @ 960/1150 (1.18V) - Drivers unknown
- Screenshot validation MUST be posted;
- Share link must be posted
- Please state what hardware you're using, especially your gfx. (Include details on your clockspeeds)
- Please state which drivers you're using
- Scores based on the presumption that everyone is using 3dmark11 Free Edition (Locked settings)
- If using the paid-for Professional Edition, please keep the Settings part of the screen shot clear so that everyone is running on the same resolution
- Members may hold multiple records but only the best record per graphics card type will be posted, i.e. If you beat your #10 score and move up to #9, you will only hold slot #9 record, not #9 and #10. Unless you used 2 different cards e.g. 7900GTX and X1900XTX.
*Rules subject to change without notice*
Lastly, this is purely for FUN so let's not take it too seriously!
3DMark 11 can be downloaded here
Edited by Zizzy, 18 January 2013 - 12:59 PM.