Cooler Master would like for one of the over clocking members to do an official PCBG review of the (Cooler Master TPC 812), as a reward you get to keep it yes.
The review is for a socket:
Core™ i7 Extreme / Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Core™2 Extreme / Core™2 Quad / Core™2 Duo / Pentium / Celeron
FX-Series / A-Series / Phenom™ II X4 / Phenom™ II X3 / Phenom™ II X2 / Phenom™ X4 / Phenom™ X3 / Athlon™ II X4 / Athlon™ II X3 / Athlon™ II X2 / Athlon™ X2 / Athlon™ / Sempron™
TPC 812 is the Cooler Master Reference Cooler for optimal Performance and is a high end cooling system with perfect performance for overclocking and silent cooling. TPC 812 is the first-ever CPU heatsink to use vertical vapor chamber technology and combine it with heatpipe technology: the synergy of both Technologies working in tandem delivers the top cooling performance.
You will have to write a review according to the following guidelines:
- At least 8 paragraphs.
- Temperature comparison of your current heat sink compared to the Cooler Master TPC 812.
- Over-clocking your CPU is not a requirements, though you will have to log temperatures during game play of demanding games.
- Review needs to include experience with assembly.
- You may also nominate up to 3 of your favourite shops who sells them.
- Review should be completed in the form of a blog entry on PCBG.